Training and education of highly qualified personnel on the basis of advanced research and development of new promising methods and materials in the field of engineering and physical biomedicine.
Implementation of interdisciplinary research in the field of synthesis of nuclear medicine technologies and nanotechnologies for biomedicine.
Development of new technologies and devices for diagnostics and therapy of dangerous diseases, incl. radiopharmaceuticals for nuclear medicine. Creation of new high-performance methods of computer nanomedicine.
Attraction of students to scientific research and active participation in solving urgent problems of modern medicine, inventive and rationalization activities.
The annual implementation of research projects is planned at PhysBio with the support of the State Atomic Energy Corporation “Rosatom”, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, RFBR, RNF with the participation of Russian and foreign partners. The implementation of scientific projects implies:
- internships of Russian scientists in foreign scientific laboratories;
- attracting leading foreign and Russian scientists to implement projects;
- publication of results in high-rating journals;
- presentation of the results obtained at the International Conferences;
- the holding of the annual PhysBio International Symposium “Physics, Engineering and Technologies for Bio-Medicine”.
- Lack of effective technologies for diagnosis and treatment of socially significant human diseases
- Lack of multidisciplinary specialists in the field of biomedicine and life sciences in Russia.
- The gap between education, science, production and practical medicine in the Russian Federation.