Summer School “Biophotonics”
The International on-line Summer School “Biophotonics”
July 20-26, 2020
The International on-line Summer School “Biophotonics” for young scientists and students aims to expand their horizon in scientific achievements and applied issues of modern biophotonics.
The lectures embrace the following general topics:
- origin of biophotonics
- laser systems in medical diagnosis and therapy
- synthesis of nanomaterials for biophotonic applications
- bionanosensorics and fluorescent nanoparticles
- optical methods for exploring the biomedical nanomaterials
Honor President of the International summer school «Biophotonics»
Professor Paras Prasad
University of Buffalo, New York, USA
Participants: Graduate and postgraduate students, senior students of the bachelor studying in programs related to Life Sciences and Medicine, as well as young scientists
Lectors: leading Russian and foreign researchers
The official language: English
- School format is lectures, discussions and a virtual poster session for the trainees.
- The School will be held via Zoom platform
- Registration is free of charge
- Registration deadline is July 17 of 2020
- You can address questions directly to Organizers by firstname.lastname@example.org
The trainees attending more than 70% of the lectures and presenting their poster at the virtual poster session can receive a certificate of successful completion of the international summer school course in biophotonics.
The International summer school «Biophotonics» is supported by the Russian Science Foundation (within the grant № 19-72-30012).